Monday in Art Marketing Tips – Are you considering gallery representation for your art? Before you take that leap, Carrie Lewis recommends asking 3 important questions: come back tomorrow to learn more!
Tuesday in Featured Artists – Don’t miss Eduard Locota’s three dimensional light-infused artwork – some of which are even made to be functional, as unique tables, lamps, etc. You’ve got to see them; they’re truly incredible!
Plus, if you’d like your own artwork to be featured on EE, send it in! We’re always looking for new artists to feature, every single week.
Wednesday in Drawing Tips – At the end of the week, check out Phawnda Moore’s excellent list of comfortable (ergo-friendly) drawing tools for artists over 40.
If you’re not already familiar with the Drawing Academy, it’s both an online drawing course and an art community. This means you can learn drawing techniques in the comfort of your home while getting support from Academy tutors and fellow students.
When you sign up as a free subscriber, you’ll get the following:
• 12 Biggest Drawing Mistakes to Avoid (eBook)
• How to Draw a Model from Life (video lesson)
• Creative Drawing Techniques in Graphite (video lesson)
• The Golden Proportion – A Divine Formula the Rules Fine Art (video lesson)
• A Copy of Albrecht Durer’s “De Symmetria” written in 1532! (eBook)
• Plus other videos and bonuses from Drawing Academy tutors