Monday in General Art Advice – Have you ever been asked to lead an art workshop, but you don’t have any idea where to start? If so, come by for Ingrid Mueller’s guest post tomorrow – she’ll share all her steps for creating an effective art workshop, with straightforward examples that any artist can follow.
Tuesday in Featured Artists – Drop in and explore a few incredibly realistic landscape drawings by Doug Fluckiger. And as always, if you’d like your own art to be featured on EE, send it in!
Wednesday in General Art Advice – Carrie Lewis will finish out the week with an excellent reminder of what to do when your latest art project goes a little off-track.
Plus don’t miss these FREE video lessons from Old Masters Academy:
Many of these methods are no longer taught in contemporary art colleges, but course instructor Natalie Richy (who has spent years researching and practicing Renaissance and Baroque oil painting techniques) has agreed to share her extensive research and knowledge with EE readers in several free video lessons »
As a free subscriber, you’ll have access to the follow:
• Video Lesson – Harmony and Contrast in Painting
• Video Lesson – Color Theory for Painters
• Video Report – How Titian Depicted Red Draperies
• Video Report – How Titian Painted Flesh
• What Grounds and Imprimatura Preferred Rembrandt
• Rembrandt’s Principles of Portrait Painting
• How Rembrandt depicted Flesh – Skin Painting
Old Masters Academy™ is your doorway to the world of the Old Masters’ art skills, but this offer is for limited time only. Don’t miss out!