Monday in General Art Advice – Tomorrow, mixed-media artist and educator Kellie Day will share some excellent tips on how to choose the right art to decorate your home!
Tuesday in Featured Artists – Drop by for a look at some absolutely exquisite and unique paper-cutting artwork by Chinese artist Xin Lu. As always, if you’d like your own art to be featured on EE, send it in!
Wednesday in Motivation – Phawnda Moore returns with a brand new series based around six inspiring words for artists who want to continue to learn and grow in their craft!
Plus, grab your free video lessons from the Old Master’s Academy!
Old Masters Academy has recently launched a brand new course where you can learn how to paint like the old masters—and it’s free!
Course tutor Natalie Richy has spent many years honing traditional Renaissance and Baroque painting techniques, and now you can benefit from her experience!
As a free subscriber, you’ll get access to the following lessons:
• Harmony and contrast in painting (video)
• Color theory for painters (video)
• How Titian depicted red draperies (video)
• How Titian painted flesh (video)
• What grounds and imprimatura Rembrandt preferred (video)
• Rembrandt’s principles of portrait painting (video)
• How Rembrandt depicted flesh—skin painting (video)
Old Masters Academy™ is your doorway to the world of Old Master’s art skills.