Monday in Painting Tutorials – Tomorrow, Alice Sawicki will share how she created a painterly, sun-filled landscape with watercolour crayons on stretched canvas. You’ll also want to see how she used handmade paper for texture in the foreground. :) Don’t miss it!
Tuesday in Featured Artists – Drop by for a look at Louis Blondiau’s woodcut-esque monochromatic oil paintings. As always, if you’d like to your own art to be featured on EE, send it in!
Wednesday in General Art Advice – Dianne Panarelli Miller was kind enough to answer a few questions about how she got started doing live paintings at weddings for the bride and groom. She’ll also share some tips if you’re interested in doing it yourself. Get the full scoop this Wednesday!
And, just in time for the holidays. . .
Our friends over at DrawingAcademy.com are currently giving access to tons of free video lessons for all EmptyEasel readers!
If you’re unfamiliar with them, Drawing Academy is both an online drawing course and an art community—so you can learn drawing techniques in the comfort of your home while getting support from Academy tutors and fellow students.
Click here, or on the image below, to view your free video lessons.
As a free subscriber, you’ll get:
• How to Draw a Model from Life (video lesson)
• Unique Creative Drawing Techniques, not taught anywhere else (video lesson)
• The Golden Section Ratio – revealing universal principles in art (video lesson)
• 12 Biggest Drawing Mistakes Every Artist Must Avoid (4-part video lesson + album)
• Albrecht Durer’s “De Symmetria,” the must-have art history book that actually dates back to 1532! (eBook)
• Plus other videos and bonuses from Drawing Academy tutors
This offer is for limited time only, so don’t miss out!