This week we’ll be busy finishing up a fairly big project, so there will be no new articles posted on EmptyEasel. Instead, I hope you’ll check out our top 10 most-pinned articles on Pinterest!
1. How to Blend Colored Pencil Drawings with Rubbing Alcohol
2. Anton Pavlenko: Painting to New Heights
3. How to Add Incredibly Thick Texture to Your Acrylic Paintings
4. How to Draw What You See
5. The Fascinating Painting Technique of Watercolor Batik
6. Painting Portraits from Photographs: A Step-by-Step Oil Paint Tutorial
7. How to Draw Realistic Wood Grain Details with Colored Pencils
8. Paint Better: Tips & Techniques for Mixing Oil Paint Colors
9. How to Draw Realistic Hair in Colored Pencil
10. Brush Cleaning 101 – How to Get Oil Paint Out of Your Brushes
We’re working on getting the rest of our content pinned as well, so feel free to browse around on EmptyEasel yourself this week and pin anything YOU like!
See you next week when we resume our regular schedule!
Last week’s articles on EmptyEasel:
5 Tried and True Methods to Help Your Art “Go Viral” Online
11 Must Have Items for Your Colored Pencil Field Kit
Kris Gould: Mixed Media Photography
Themed Art Shows: Promote Your Work and Stir Your Creativity!
Is there something you’d like to share on EE? Send it in!
EmptyEasel is proud to publish reader-submitted articles nearly every week. Please submit your own article here or learn why you might want to.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to forward and share with your friends!
GET EMPTYEASEL IN YOUR INBOX
We'll send you articles & tutorials right as we publish them, so you never miss a post! Unsubscribe here at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links.