Monday in Motivation – Phawnda Moore returns with a fun way to celebrate National Handwriting Day on January 23rd—an envelope exchange! Drop in for all the details tomorrow!
Tuesday in Featured Artists – Come by for a look at the inventive, lively landscapes of Ray Burnell. As always, if you’d like your own art to be featured on EE, send it in!
Wednesday in Selling Art Online – Check out a brand new website that helps artists showcase and sell commission work to new buyers. Don’t miss it!
Plus, grab your free video lessons from the Old Master’s Academy!
Old Masters Academy has recently launched a brand new course where you can learn how to paint like the old masters—and it’s free!
Course tutor Natalie Richy has spent many years honing traditional Renaissance and Baroque painting techniques, and now you can benefit from her experience!
As a free subscriber, you’ll get access to the following lessons:
• Harmony and contrast in painting (video)
• Color theory for painters (video)
• How Titian depicted red draperies (video)
• How Titian painted flesh (video)
• What grounds and imprimatura Rembrandt preferred (video)
• Rembrandt’s principles of portrait painting (video)
• How Rembrandt depicted flesh—skin painting (video)
Old Masters Academy™ is your doorway to the world of Old Master’s art skills.
This offer is for a limited time only, so don’t miss out!