Every so often I like to do something a bit different, and share which posts on EmptyEasel are most popular on Pinterest. And this summer in particular, I couldn’t help but notice a few oldies-but-goodies that were getting clicked all the time.
So in case you missed these when they were published originally, or if you just want to get a glimpse of what other artists are saving for later, here are EE’s current top 5 articles, according to Pinterest:
1. How to Make a Paintbrush Cleaner Jar
2. How to Start an Oil Painting the Right Way – With an Underpainting
3. How to Draw what you See: Techniques & Tips to Improve your Drawing Skills
4. How to Add Incredibly Thick Texture to your Acrylic Paintings
5. How To Paint Realistic Watercolor Roses
Last week’s articles on EmptyEasel:
Have You Ever Considered How You Think About Yourself?
Mike Fullarton – Highly Abstract Fractal-style Paintings
Is there something you’d like to share on EE? Send it in!
EmptyEasel is proud to publish reader-submitted articles nearly every week. Please submit your own article here or learn why you might want to.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to forward and share with your friends!
GET EMPTYEASEL IN YOUR INBOX
We'll send you articles & tutorials right as we publish them, so you never miss a post! Unsubscribe here at any time.
This post may contain affiliate links.